Windsor 40 minute round trip.
This short cruise goes upstream to Boveney Lock & returns with fantastic views of Windsor Castle, Eton College, Mill House, Windsor Racecourse & the Brocas Meadows.
The view of the Castle from the river is undoubtedly the finest there is, making this trip excellent for those who are visiting Windsor for the first time. Particularly suitable for those with a busy itinerary, as boats depart frequently throughout the day.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only available on the fare for the Windsor 40 minute boat trip for customers buying their ticket at French Brothers ticket office on Windsor Promenade.
- Not available on any other trip, or the shuttle service to Windsor Races or on any pre-booked group or private charter.
- Not available on existing bookings and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Customers must be in receipt of a valid SWT ticket dated within 2 days of the proposed boat trip.
- Not applicable for food, drinks or gifts.
- Subject to river and weather conditions.
- Offer does not imply availability and has no cash value.
- Not available for online bookings.