- The Promoter
The promoter is First MTR South Western Trains Limited, trading as South Western Railway a company incorporated in England and Wales (with company number 07900320 and its registered office address at 8th Floor, The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1AF (“SWR”).
- The Promotion
SWR, in conjunction with specific partners (each a “Partner” and collectively the “Partners”), is offering certain partner offers on the SWR Rewards website (https://swr-rewards.com/) (the “Rewards Website”)
You may select Partners offers on the Rewards Website in accordance with the relevant Partners specific terms and conditions (for example confirmation and presentation of a valid train ticket or specific Partner code).
- This Promotion is only open to all residents in the UK aged 16 years or over, except:
(a) employees of SWR or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of SWR or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3.2 An offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, offer or concession rate offered by the Partner, for example, family or group rates or other special offers.
3.3 There is no cash alternative to an offer.
3.4 An offer may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
3.5 An offer is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferrable.
- Limitation of liability
4.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, SWR, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up an offer except where it is caused by the negligence of SWR, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data Protection
- SWR will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.southwesternrailway.com/privacy-policy
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, SWR may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
- SWR reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.