London Transport Museum lies in the heart of Covent Garden and is the perfect day out for all the family. Visitors can take to the driver’s seat on an Elizabeth line train simulator, climb aboard a red Routemaster bus or learn about the history of the iconic roundel.
London Transport Museum is open daily from 10am. Kids go free!
Offer valid until 31 March 2024.
Terms & Conditions:
- 2 for 1 ticket offer available for South Western Rail Reward passengers.
- A valid South Western train ticket must be shown on arrival at the Museum to redeem discount.
- Ticket offer can be redeemed against adult Unlimited Annual Pass and Off-peak Annual Pass.
- Children aged 17 and under are admitted free of charge.
- The second ‘free’ ticket is valid for one day admission only. It is not an annual ticket.
- Discount does not apply to special events or Depot opening.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, offer or concession rate offered by the attractions e.g. family or group rates or other special offers.
- The Museum reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer at any time.
For further information on London Transport Museum please visit: www.ltmuseum.co.uk